If you are new in town and are looking for a short stay no problem.
We rent our rooms by the week or monthly.Long term no problem
All of our Apartment Rentals are Yearly.
Licensed Real Estate Firm.
Dixon Realty Group.
2807 Church avenue
Brooklyn NY 11226
Home Owner feel free to list your Real Estate with us.
Call 347 504-5105
Click to email
Services you will receive from us:
1) We handle ALL incoming calls.
2) We screen our clients carefully.
3) Our process includes collecting pay stubs,job letters and contact with previous Landlord if possible
We also find out if they will have guest or not.(including sleepovers)
Do you want 1 or 2 people?
Let us handle the calls.
Our Client Base consist of;
Working people,Students and Veterans.
Thank You and have a nice day
Free Personal Website For your property for sale.
We feel this is a new innovative and alternative way for Multiple Listing Services.
1) We will supply Domain name and Website.
2) Your property will get Search Engine Optimization on the Internet at no cost to you.
3) We will Submit your Property website to Major Search engines.
4) We will use Google Analytic s,Google Ad sense,Webmaster Tools from Google and Bing.
5) We will use rich keyword content in the form of our own articles and Rss Feeds along with Major Social Media Networks.
This is all Free to You with a Two Month Exclusive Listing Agreement.
Our Commission for Selling your Property is 3%.
Call 347 504-5105
So you need a room in New York City.....NYC the big city of dreams!!! But your not ready to accept the responsibility of paying for an apartment. So you need a room!! You want to save up and maybe get a better credit score. Furnished Or Unfurnished?? for Single person or a couple?? or single mom or dad with kid . NYC is expensive and Brooklyn is becoming very BIG almost like a mini Manhattan. I was surprised to see rooms go for $1200 or $1500.. I said to myself this is just for a room!! but sadly they may be worth it due to transportation or area etc; but our prices depending on area and block range from $150-$175 a week & $600 to $700 a month for single people . $200-$250 a week or $800-$1000 for a room for a couple a month. Your checklist,would be if the room has WiFi and is it included in rent!!?? is cable included?? what about utilities?? Gas & electric included?? Do you share heat and hot water etc?? is there a private bathroom? To make a long story short you will need anywhere from 1 weeks rent two weeks security & Brokers fee or one month rent one month security & one month Brokers fee. If I were you, try to be ready to move in asap or and have all money in hand because the owners out here are first come first serve!! So much to think about. Brooklyn has many areas to choose from and that is only one borough!!!